I just read on Kim's blog that she tagged me to do a meme. I don't often do these but just this morning I was thinking, man, being sick for so long pretty much leaves me with no blogging fodder (oh, except for Matt's and I homeschooling discussion this morning! Must get back to that!). So, I am happy to do a meme!
Let's see. Seven whole weird things.
1. I won't put plastic in the microwave. Matt asked me to put this on here because he thinks it's very weird. I won't let him put plastic things in the microwave, either. We've had full-on fights about this, as well.
2. I like to label things around our home and post myself notes.
3. I have pretty severe emetaphobia. I'm on medication for it and have been in and out of counseling for it.
4. I'm not really a neat-freak, but I can't relax in my own home if things are messy so at the end of the night I have to have everything cleaned up.
5. I have very sensitive teeth and I like to drink most things at room temperature. I also brush my teeth with warm water.
6. In 2004 I became a meat eater again after being a vegetarian for 12 years.
7. I have a really hard time remembering what happens in movies and can re-watch most of them several times and be pleasantly surprised by the ending every single time.