- I've been able to integrate almost daily exercise in my routine, mostly thanks to meeting the energy needs of two kids and a dog and our trusty Wii Fit!
- I've completely eliminated diet soda. Wait, except for a tiny bit once at the food court during a brain fart. We just don't have it in the house, which is really my only major issue.
- I've continued to be conscientious of my HFCS intake, save for four Dr. Pepper's that friends left here after a recent pizza night. Damn them, and damn my total inability to avoid sweets that are in my home!
- I've taken my supplements every day, which is no small feat considering the arsenal I stock my body with every day. My number one supplement is my iron, and I take it twice a day about 90% of the time (and once a day 100% of the time), which is a vast improvement!
- I've been doing absolutely terrible about drinking more water. It's always in the back of my head, but I just don't. I don't know why.
- I've pretty much avoided sweets, save for polishing off the dots and conversation hearts Eloise didn't eat last weekend.
- I've been going to bed pretty much by 10:30 most nights!
So, making some progress. It's not an over-night thing, and if it was, I suspect I would have fallen off the health wagon right away. I've noticed so far I have had many less headaches and have had a tiny bit more energy during the day. Not much, but I'm doing a little better.
I still have alot to do, but I'm a work in progress!