I decided to do a "bucket list" for the year. Here is what I want to accomplish:
1. Run a sub 25:00 5K race (which is an 8:03 pace).
2. Run a sub 55:00 10K race (which is an 8:52 pace) .
3. Run a 1/2 Marathon (no specific time goal, just finish and feel good and have fun!)
4. Run a "destination" race of a 10K or (preferably) 1/2 Marathon distance. To me, that means a race that is far enough away from my home that I have to spend the night there in order to run AND it has to be somewhere that is truly a destination-- not just some random crappy town.
5. Take ALL of my supplements at least five days a week.
6. Re-name my blog (again) to something that more represents all of the parts of who I am, not just being a mother (added to the fact that I ((after five plus straight years!!)) no longer am nursing).
7. Re-design my blog to give it a little pizzazz. I can't do this myself, and don't even want to learn how, but I would gladly pay someone to do it (if you or someone you know is a blog designer!)
Not terribly fascinating, but goals all the same!